» News » Details
itSMF (Singapore) Membership Benefits
Posted: 16 Feb 2008
Over the past few months the itSMF Singapore Council has been developing a policy document that outlines the benefits of membership to both vendor members, non-vendor members, as well as the resources available to non-members. This policy document is now available on the itSMF Singapore website here.
Our goal is for itSMF to become a community of interested IT Service Management practitioners in Singapore, and the ASEAN region, and therefore most of the benefits are aimed allowing vendor members and non-vendor members to readily share information on topics related to ITSM. Accordingly, some of the benefits that are described include the following:
- Receive periodic itSMF SG newsletters via email
- Access to soft-copy of Service Talk magazine (from members area of web site)
- Purchase from itSMF SG bookstore at 15% discount
- Receive invitations to events via email
- Attend annual conference at discounted rate
- Attend members meetings at no charge
- Present products and services at members meetings based on sponsorship
- Present case studies and experience at members meetings
- Attend itSMF International eSymposium presentations at no charge
- Access to Intellectual Capital in members area of web site
- Post Career Opportunities / Vacancies in the itSMF SG web site
- Access to resources and articles posted in the public section of the itSMF SG web site, including advertorials and news articles
- Post advertorials under relevant categories in the Public Resources section of the web site. Categories are "General", "Software & Tools", "Consultancy Services", "Education & Training", "Publications", "Events and Special Promotions".
- Send advertorials to members using the itSMF email blast tool
Some of these benefits are new, and are the result of requests from some of our members. Therefore we encorage members and other interested parties to review the policy document.
If you would like further information about any of these benefits, please refer to the document that is posted online, or contact itSMF via email at firstname.lastname@example.org